We're a friendly, hard-working Drupal-only web agency. Based in London, we have around thirty staff and our team are known for the high standard of work they deliver.
Clients are a wide range of businesses, charities, education establishments and startups. Client budgets range from £40k–£300k, and cover every type of project you can conceive of with Drupal. Our approach to production is process-driven and helps us deliver high standards of engineering, in a relaxed working environment.
You'll have a good general technology background and at least 2 years or more experience working with Drupal, with a desire to learn and develop your capabilities. You'll work to high standards, best practices for Drupal, and will have a structured approach to your work.
- Drupal 7 site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Fields, Panels, Webform and the rest of the standard module set
- Structured approach to troubleshooting
- Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
- Some good general sysadmin capability
- English - comfortable communicating with Project Managers and other developers (client-facing comms are not required)
- Drupal Commerce builds
- Drupal module development / patching
- Some experience with Drupal 8
- Experience with Migrate, Features
- Theming from scratch or based on framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Zen etc)
- Responsive site build and theme
- Understanding of behaviour-driven development
- Performance optimization for Drupal
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are looking to hire more contractors to be working with our London based development team and together with our other non-UK contractors.
Contracting day rates to be negotiated based on skills set, availability & flexibility
You'll be working alongside other developers, themers and sitebuilders to deliver Drupal projects for our clients.
The work is varied, ranging from small maintenance projects on existing websites to full, ground-up site builds. Pair programming and group working is encouraged amongst our developers, and we have a strong team dynamic. We work on Pantheon infrastructure, which offers excellent development workflow management.
1–3 years professional experience
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
English – intermediary/communicative