The venue is in a rather central location, there is many ways of getting there, your mileage may vary. :)
For general instructions of moving around, please check the Travel around page.
We will try to have signs around the venue.
By Subway (Metro)
- Line B (yellow), station "Karlovo náměstí”. (You will need to change the line if going from Airport or main Railway station – "Praha – Hlavní nádraží".)
- Use exit: Palackého náměstí, Gorazdova. (This station has 2 possible exits from the tunnel.)
- Walk away from the trams through Gorazdova street.
- Turn to the right into Trojanova, walk up.
- The entrance to the venue is in the 2nd block on your left.
Stop Palackého náměstí
Instructions similar to the way from subway, find the Gorazdova street, first parallel with river.
- Closest to the venue, not so many trams.
- Go through the passage “Václavská pasáž” – Karlovo namesti 6 – Green sign on top of a relatively small entrance (it's just across the street from the middle of the stop).
- After getting out of the passage, keep walling in the same direction – cross the first street and enter Trojanova street – walk down.
- The entrance is in the middle of the block on your right.
Stop Karlovo náměstí
Slightly complicated – directions depend on where you are coming from, the easiest is to find the stop Moráň (quite close) and follow instructions above. :)
We strongly suggest against approaching the venue by car. Finding parking in the centre is expensive and not easy, and the traffic in the city can be challenging sometimes. If you still decide to come by car, there is a parking house nearby.